Vince's St. Louis:
B24 - Sticks Baer & Fuller (Dillards)



<< Previous Building               Next Building >>

Sticks Baer & Fuller (Dillards) Built in 1905 and 1921
Architect: Mauran, Russell & Garden
These two similarly-clad buildings were originally home to Sticks Baer & Fuller.
Dillard's department store closed here in 2002.
A proposal to renovate this vacant building into a mix of renter-occupied housing units and hotel rooms was announced in early 2004.

- This building last operated as a Dillardd's Department Store.

- The building is connected by skyway overr Washington Avenue to One City Center, just to the south.

- It was added to the National Register off Historic Places in 2003.

<< Previous Building               Next Building >>