Vince's St. Louis:
B42 - Security Building



<< Previous Building               Next Building >>

The Security Building Built: 1891
Architect: Peabody, Stearns, and Furber
150 ft. 11 floors
Status: Currently being restored

- The Security Building was added to the NNational Register of Historic Places in 2000.
The building was home to the Noonday Club, an organization of St. Louis businessmen, for many years.
The lower two floors are of pink granite with pink limetsone and brick above. A prefab cast iron dome sits above the lobby and art glass tops the entranceway.

<< Previous Building               Next Building >>