Vince's St. Louis:
B56 - St. Louis Design Center



<< Previous Building               Next Building >>

St. Louis Design Center Built: 1913
Architect: Harry Roach
12 floors
Status: still in use.
Originally built as a warehouse for Scruggs-Vandervoort-Barney (whose department store was located across the street in the Syndicate-Trust),
this building today houses Landmarks Association of St. Louis on its seventh floor.
Twelve-story reinforced concrete commercial warehouse of light buff brick trimmed with light buff terra cotta

<< Previous Building               Next Building >>