Architect: Eames and Young
168 ft. 13 floors
Status: partially occupied; awaiting renovation.
- This building was originally the headquaarters for the St. Louis-San Francisco Railroad Company.
- A six-bay addition designed by the same architects was added to the west of the existing building in 1905-1906.
- The Frisco Building was added to the Nattional Register of Historic Places in 1983.
|Here is a interesting find...
An employee newsletter from November 1918 for the Frisco Company. Warning, it is 3 mb.