the Union Trust)
Architect: Adler & Sullivan
Status: Still in use as office space.
Street facade altered, 1924.
After the Wainwright, this is Louis Sullivan's other major surviving design in St. Louis.
Its street-level facade, which featured massive and heavily ornamented circular windows at the second story, was considerably altered in 1924.
A remnant of the round windows may still be seen on the west-side alley, however.