Architect: Eames and Young
This building follows the form of the Cupples Station complex with one variant. Like most of the other buildings, the first floor has massive, round, arched windows and doors. Unlike the others, the large arch is repeated again on the second floor. The rest of the building is true to the Cupples Station form, with the middle third through sixth floors treated together and smaller arches on the seventh floor. A rounded brick cornice also appears on the first floor and the roofline.
|view of the area circa 1905|